Are you looking to secure a new job?
Why not try a career in Care. We are looking to recruiting carers in the Lancaster and Morecambe area
- Full and part time hours available
- Competitive rates of pay, you could be earning up to £11.60ph
- Paid for DBS Check
- Enhanced rate Saturday and Sunday
- Increased rate when probation is passed
- Training including care certificate and NVQ
- Increased rate when NVQ passed
- Career growth opportunities
- Bonus Schemes with a chance to win up to £1000
- Access to Blue Light Card for discounts across hundreds of stores and restaurants in the UK
- PPE and twice weekly testing provided
Sounds like the career for you?… keep reading
a little bit about us:
We have been providing care throughout Preston and Lancaster areas for over 30 years and more recently Chorley and South Ribble!
We are a preferred home care provider for Lancashire County Council
Rated Good with the CQC – and we are always looking to achieve outstanding!
We are here to support you, train you and help your career progression in Adult Social Care, and no matter what careers you’ve done previously, we can promise you that a career in Care is one of the most rewarding. Unsure about what the job entails?
Ring and have a chat to one of the friendly office team or email firstname.lastname@example.org