We are looking for a Senior Carer to join our Chorley and South Ribble team.
We are looking for someone who is kind, caring and who is passionate about care in the community and has previous experience delivering care and support in the community. Driver would be preferred as they right candidate will be working within both teams.
The role will include
- Assisting all new staff in their shadowing training and to act as mentor for them when they join the team
- To be on call on a 1:4 basis
- To show good practice and standards of care and support throughout your working role
- To undertake spot checks and reviews once you are fully trained to do so
- To help the coordinators with such things as covering shifts for sickness or attending visits if no other alternatives have been sought.
- Will have or willing to undertake nvq 3 in health and social care
- To act as an advocate and support the office team as needed
Excellent employment package for the right candidate
If you feel that you meet the criteria and this is the position for you then click apply